您的当前位置:首页正文

最新婚礼上常用到的英语口语句子

2020-09-09 来源:汇智旅游网


【篇一】婚礼上常用到的英语口语句子

我等待这一刻已经很久了。

i’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time。

谁将要主持婚礼?who will officiate at the wedding?

他们在演奏婚礼进行曲了。

they’re playing the wedding march。

新郎和新娘真是天生的一对。

the groom and bride are perfect for each other。

我为这幸福的一对举杯?,愿你们白头偕老。i raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together。

我希望你们蜜月愉快。i hope you have a great honeymoon。

恭喜你们喜结良缘!congratulations on your marriage!

你们能喜结连理真是太好了!it’s great for you to tie the knot!

【篇二】婚礼仪式的英语口语表达

I’m so happy you were able to attend our wedding .

你能参加我们的婚礼我很高兴。

Will it be a church wedding or a civil ceremony ?

他们将举行教堂结婚还是普通的仪式?

Is it appropriate to give the bride and groom money at a wedding reception ?

在婚礼上给新娘和新郎钱合适吗?

When you go to a wedding , what kind of gift do you take to the bride and bridegroom ?

你去参加婚礼时,通常给新人带去什么礼物?

Everyone looks so fresh at a wedding .

婚礼上人人看上去都神采奕奕。

The ceremony is over . See how the guests go crowding around the newly married party .

仪式完了。你看这么多客人都涌到新人那边去了。

A big wedding requires special clothing , flowers , food preparations , photographs and music .

大型婚礼需要特殊的衣服、各种鲜花、食品准备,以及照相和音乐。

The clergyman performing the ceremony declared them husband and wife .

主持婚礼的神职人员宣布他们为夫妻 。

Wedding guests traditionally give gifts to the bride and groom .

参加婚礼的客人按照传统习惯要给新娘和新郎礼物。

You have a difficult decision . Either you assent to your parents’ wishes , or you proceed with your plans to marry despite their disapproval , if you choose the latter course , you should inform them when your wedding will take place and that it would make you very happy if they would attend .

你得做出一个艰难的决定。或者遵从你父母的意愿,或者不顾他们的反对继续做结婚的准备工作。如果选择后者的话,应通知他们你的婚礼将在什么时候举行,并让他们知道如果他们参加的话,你将感到很高兴。

I will be getting married after graduation . My fiancé and I attend different colleges . Must I refuse all offers to socialize this semester ?

我毕业后就准备结婚。我和未婚夫在不同的大学里读书。我这学期应该拒绝所有的社

交活动吗?

No , not usually . Most people are married in a church , and then wedding party and guests go to another place for the reception . Sometimes ,however , they hold the reception in a big room in the church .

不一定,通常不在同一个地方。大多数人都在教堂举行仪式,然后再到别处举办婚宴,但有时也在教堂的大房间举办婚宴。

Many American fathers joke that they would rather hold the ladder for their daughter to climb down and elope than pay for a wedding .

在美国,许多做父亲的常开玩笑说,他们宁愿替女儿扶住梯子,让她从楼上爬下来和情郎私奔,免得为她们举行婚礼。

In my wedding ceremony , where do my parents sit in the church ?

在结婚仪式上,我的父母应坐在教堂的哪个位置?

They usually do . The left side of the church is the bride’s ; the right side is the groom’s . At weddings where the great majority of guests are friends of one family or the other , the ushers may ask some of them of they would mind sitting on the other side.

一般是这样的。教堂左侧是新娘家的客人,右侧是新郎家的。在婚礼上,如果大多数客人是其中一家人的朋友,迎宾员可以问他们是否介意坐在另一边。

No. As a rule , the mothers leave their outerwear in the vestibule of the church so as not to spoil the effect of their dress . If the church is cold , they may have their coats out in the pews by an usher ahead of time , to be thrown over their shoulders during the ceremony.

不可以。按常规,母亲们常把外套放在教室里的衣帽间,以免破坏了他们长裙的效果。如果教堂冷的话,他们可以让迎宾员事先把衣服放在座位上,以便在仪式过程中可以披上。

【篇三】婚礼英语口语祝福语

I wish you both the best of luck and, ever-increasing happiness as the years go by.

愿你俩三生有幸,幸福一劳永逸。

I wish you both all the luck and happiness life can offer.

祝愿你俩生活美满幸福。

Please accept our most sincere congratulations upon your holy matrimony with…… and very best wishes for all the good future in the world.

请接受我对你和……的神圣联合的最诚挚的祝贺,并祝愿你俩幸福无量。

Allow me to join the chorus of congratulations upon your recent marriage.

值你新婚之际,请允许我加入祝愿的行列。

My husband joins me in hoping that you have a long and happy and prosperous life together.

我丈夫跟我一起祝贺你俩美满幸福,白头偕老。

Wishing you many happy returns of the wedding day.

正值阁下新婚之禧,恭贺幸福无量。

My heart felt congratulations on your coming happy union !

谨向你们即将到来的幸福结合致以衷心的祝愿。

My sincere congratulations on this auspicious event of yours.

值你俩大喜之日,谨致最诚挚的;况贺。

Our best wishes to the two of you for a happy marriage filled with all the good things.

(我们)愿你俩婚姻美满幸福的婚礼英文祝福语。

Best wishes from one of your old friends on your engagement.

在你们订婚之际,请接受一个老友人最美妙的祝愿。

My very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness.

向你俩致以最美好的祝愿,祝你们毕生幸福。

I take great pleasure in sending here with a little wedding present in celebration Of the happy event.

喜送小小礼品一份,庆祝这一大喜大吉之事。

We send you both our love and best wishes for every happiness that life can bring.

我们谨向你俩祝愿,愿你们的婚后生活无上幸福。

Let me wish you and your bride every joy and the best of everything.

祝你和你的新娘幸福欢喜。

I hope you will have nothing but joy and happiness in your life together.

我欲望你俩的独特生涯圆满幸福。

May you always have everything you wish for a rich life together.

愿你们事事如愿,美满幸福。

May every happiness be yours on this wedding day.Let an old friend of yours send her love and congratulations to you and the groom.

值此婚礼佳日,祝贺幸福无穷。请接收一位老友人对你跟新郎的衷心庆祝。

The news of your recent marriage having reached me,I beg to offer my most sincere congratulations.

获悉新婚之喜,请接受我最真挚的祝贺。

My wife and I are very delighted to hear the news of your marriage.We send you both our love and hope you will have nothing but joy and happiness in your life together.

听到你们结婚的消息,咱们感到万分高兴。向你们庆贺,并渴望你们的奇特生活无比欢乐,无比幸福。

I heartily congratulate you upon your choice of your partner for life since l can''t think of two people more suited to each other than you two.

I wish you all the happiness in the world.

我衷心祝贺你决定了终生的伴侣,因为我不知道有哪一对夫妇能比你俩更相配的了。愿你们尽享世间的欢乐。

My sincere congratulations on your happy marriage and my best wishes to you two for a lifetime of happiness.

最诚挚地祝愿你新婚快乐,并向你俩致以最美好的祝愿,祝你们毕生幸福。

The best of all good wishes to you both.

祝愿你俩幸福无限。

We wish you both many more anniversaries, each happier than the last.

咱们祝你俩今后的周年纪念日一次更比一次幸福。

My heartiest good wishes on the 20th anniversary of your marriage.

May the years to come bring every blessing to you both.

在你俩结婚20周年纪念日之际,致以最衷心的祝意,愿你们年年事岁满意如意

Heartiest congratulations and best wishes to you both for a long life and an ever—lasting happiness.

向你们两位表示最衷心的祝贺和最美好的祝愿,愿你们健康长命,英语书面语,永远幸福。

I send you warm congratulations and hope that there are many more years of

happiness ahead for both of you.

我向你致以热烈的祝贺,愿你们幸福长寿。

Congratulations to you both and may the years ahead bring you continued joy and contentment.

向你俩祝贺,愿时光老人赐予你们久长的幸福和满足。

Let us wish you both a hundred years of happiness.

祝你们百年幸福。

On the occasion of your silver wedding anniversary,I send to you both hearty congratulations and best wishes for health,a long life and happiness.

正值你们银婚留念日之际,谨向你们表现衷心的祝贺和良好的祝愿,愿你们健康、长命、幸福。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容