things go wrong,smile.
当事情不如意时,要泰然处之。
don't get it?It's so simple.
这么简单,你都不懂?
me up-to-date.
给我最新消息。
in Rome,do as the Romans do.
入乡随俗。
of what?You are not a kid.
怕什么?你又不是小孩子。
is the best excuse you could come up with?
那就是你找出来的最佳借口吗?
has an itch for money.
人人都想发财。
appreciate something only after you lose it.
东西失去时,才觉得其可贵。
Dutch.
各自付账。
heat is on,you had better go!
情况紧急,你最好赶快离开!
'd better get to the point.
你最好把话说清楚。
's sweatheart is ugly.
情人眼里出西施。
can I ever thank you?
我该怎样感激你才好?
day you have to face it.
总有一天你要面对现实。
you stop treating me like a child?
请你不要把我当小孩子看待好吗?
want to show you something.
我要给你看点儿东西。
are the apple of my eye.
你是我心爱的人。
's the beef?
发什么牢骚?
just give him my message.
你把我的口信带给他就是了。
's return to our mutton!
让我们言归正传!
got off on the wrong foot.
你一开始就弄错了。
don't want to be in your shoes.
我不想跟你一样(处境)。
cross my heart.
我可对天发誓。
him a black eye.
打他一顿。
on,you've got nothing to lose.
算了吧,反正你又没有损失什么。
709. done is done.
过去的事就不必再提了。
look considerably younger than your age.
你看起来要比你实际年龄轻多了。
'll sneak out about 2 ..
我大概在下午2点钟会溜出去。
do you call this?
你这是什么意思?
are in the same boat.
我们同舟共济。
look like you have seen a ghost.
你好像看见了鬼似的。
'll show up your little farce.
我会拆穿你的西洋镜。
must be a catch somewhere.
其中必有阴谋。
brings you here?
什么风把你吹来?
't show off!
别炫耀了!
do you know it's not fake?
你怎会知道不是假的?
likes to pop in at times.
他偶然过来看看。
are you yelling for?
你在鬼叫什么?
he'll be somebody.
有一天他会成名的。
dare you say so?Just being practical.
你怎敢这样说?我只是照实说而已。
can't pass up a good deal!
你不能错过大拍卖的机会!
speaks louder than words.
事实胜于雄辩。
secret is safe with me.
我不会把你的秘密泄露出去的。
can't let it get you down.
你绝不能因此而气馁。
'll see about that!
走着瞧!
serves you right!
你罪有应得!
each life,a little rain must fall.
人生的旅途,总是会遇到些挫折。
can't take any chances.
我们不能冒任何危险。
are really something.
你真有一手。
man's word is just like a woman's honour.
男人的信用就如同女人的贞操一样。
can never be more than friends.
我们只能保持朋友关系(女孩子对男孩子说的)。
is asking for it.
他自讨苦吃。
charitable,we all make mistakes!
发点慈悲吧,我们都会有做错事的时候!
you have learned your lesson.
你也许已尝到了苦头。
are an up-and-coming young man.
你是一个有前途的青年人。
head is in the clouds.
他想入非非。
have a flat tire and no jack!
我们倒霉透了!(爆了轮胎,又无千斤顶)
got it under the table.
我是秘密获得的。
book is out of print.
这是一本绝版书。
heads are better than one.
集思广益。
little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
一知半解是很危险的事。
are too quick to suspect.
你疑心病太重了。
't drive me to the wall.
不要欺人太甚。
't give me any phoney excuse.
不要找个理由来搪塞我。
's a fine line between love and hate.
爱恨之间很难分。
't make a fuss.
不要小题大作。
year ends and another begins.
岁月不饶人。
you give me a lift?
你能否顺便送我一程?
isn't the first time you've pulled that stunt.
你这一套绝技我看多了。
'm tied up today.
我今天很忙。
't wash your dirty linen in public.
家丑不可外扬。
't comfort me,it's of no use.
安慰我也没有用的。
does not live by bread alone.
人不是只为面包而活着。
you do it again,I'll throw you out the window.
要是你再犯,我就把你扔出窗外。
know it from A to Z.
我了解得一清二楚。
day my prince will come.
总有一天我会找到如意郎君的。
't push me too far!
不要把我逼得太急!
license is in good shape.
我的驾照不会有问题。
somebody hurts me I'll hurt back!
如有人伤害我,我就要报复!
is a token of my esteem.
这是我的一点心意。
't let me down.
别令我失望。
'll see what I can do.
我看看能否帮得上忙。
are plenty of fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草。
right man in the right place.
人尽其才。
it short.
长话短说。
always has the last word.
她总是喜欢抬杠。
I have to draw a picture?
我说得还不够清楚吗?
's hard to say.
很难说。
's the idol of girls.
他是个大众情人。
you go again.
你又来那一套了。
'm not as picky as you.
我没有像你那样挑剔。
holds a top job.
他位居要职。
's more like it.
那还差不多。
'll show you the way.
我为你带路。
's more than I can say.
我无可奉告。
can't get it cheap!
这个价钱最便宜不过了!
down your hair!
坦白地说吧!
need a steady job.
我需要一个固定的差事。
your hair dry!
你别神气!
makes the mare go.
有钱能使鬼推磨。
must keep in mind our final objective and our
我们必须牢记我们的最后目标和任务。
in troubled waters.
趁火打劫(混水摸鱼)。
don't know what you are talking about.
我不知道你在胡说些什么。
I'm safe and sound.
现在我安全无忧了。
talked our hearts out.
我们互吐心声。
't make a federal case out of this matter.
不要把此事虚张声势出去。
have to keep your ears to the ground.
你要提高警惕。
have a moral responsibility.
我们有道义上的责任。
't talk behind people's backs.
不要在别人背后说别人的坏话。
't monkey with my car.
别乱搞我的车子。
't you talk back to me or I'll hit you.
别还嘴,否则我揍你。
one's breath.
浪费口舌。
know a thing or two.
我略知一二。
him have his own way.
让其为所欲为。
,say it with flowers.
请帮我说几句好话吧!
.
成品。
is a man of fine character.
他是一个品德良好的人。
drop in for a chat.
顺道来跟你聊聊天。
come easy go.
来得易,去得也快。
's a ball of fire.
他精力充沛。
I do,I'll let you know.
如果我要做,我会先让你知道。
had better buckle down!
你最好多用心!
't try to strike an attitude with me.
不要对我摆臭架子。
ought to keep an eye on the enemy's activity.
你要密切注意敌人的活动。
me a line when you get there.
你到达后,写封信给我。
,I took it out on you.
抱歉,我拿你来出气。
right,I crossed you,what do you say?
好,我骗了你,你想怎样?
't be so quick to judge!
不要太过于武断!
aside,you are in my way.
站到一边,别挡住我的路。
's tied to his wife's apron strings.
他是吃软饭的人。
I come to think of it.
现在我想起来了。
'll put out the garbage.
我去倒垃圾。
stole the whole show at last night's party.
她在昨晚宴会上抢尽了风头。
'm a self-made man.
我是白手起家。
hope all goes well.
我希望一切都能顺利进行。
was not expecting you.
我没有想到你会来。
is that guy?
那个家伙是谁?
guy is a bad egg.
那个家伙是坏蛋。
hope you are in the roll.
我希望你也来。
wish I could do something.
希望我能帮点什么忙。
night,I got cleaned.
昨晚我输得一干二净。
is in bad shape.
他身处困境。
we want to finish this on time,we must keep on
如果想按时完成此工作,我们必须努力工作。
up all night.
熬夜。
think an apology will be enough.
我认为没有什么了不起的事。
have got problems of my own.
我自己的事都管不了。
is an old battle-ax.
她是个老泼妇。
have got nothing to hide.
我没有什么好隐瞒的。
's start all over again.
让我们再从头来。
can't work anymore today,I'm beat.
我精疲力竭了,今天不能再工作。
must get there first in order to beat him to the
为了先发制人,我们必须先到达那里。
,don't jump the gun.
别插嘴,等我讲完。
told you I'm in a hurry.
我不是跟你说过吗,我很忙。
mean what I said.
我可不是说着玩的。
don't match at all.
他们两个一点也不相配。
it easy,don't blow your fuse!
放轻松些,不要生气!
is always a blow hard before strangers.
他总是喜欢在陌生人面前吹牛。
is fond of bragging.
他爱吹牛。
car stalled out in the street.
我的车子在街上抛锚了。
has a way with people.
他对任何人都有办法。
told you,I don't know that sort of thing.
我不是跟你说过了,我对那事一窍不通。
's a nasty film.
这是一部下流的电影。
the end of the month everyone is broke.
到了月底,每个人都囊空如洗。
is my buddy.
他是我的朋友。
is sent to the bug house.
他被送到疯人院。
think they are stalling for time.
我想他们正在拖时间。
's a bloomer girl.
她是个大胆时髦的女孩子。
want to speak to you alone.
我想跟你单独谈谈。
's crying her eyes out.
她把眼睛哭红了。
one wants to be a business girl all her life.
没有人想做一辈子的妓女。
't butt into other people's business.
不要干预别人的事务。
will do it by hook or by crook.
他不择手段做这件事。
's on your mind,speak up.
你心里想什么,说出来听听。
's a big shot in this city.
他是这个城市的大人物。
want to make it short.
我想把它长话短说吧。
guy gives me a pain.
那个家伙使人看着不顺眼。
you beat that!He left all of a sudden without ord.
岂有此理!他不说一声就突然离开了。
don't care for coffin nails.
我不喜欢吸香烟。
'll be able to find him in the chow hall.
你可以在饭厅找到他。
less and listen more.
少说多做。
do you usually do in your spare time?
你通常在空闲时做些什么?
likes to blow his own horn.
他喜欢自夸。
'll wait for you with all my heart.
我全心全意在等候你。
don't see me griping.
无所怨言。
of these days I am going to clean house for
将来我会报复他的。
must take your chance.
你一定要试一试。
does this mean?Don't keep me in the dark.
这是什么意思?别使我莫名其妙。
can't take back what I said that day.
我记不起那天我说了些什么。
is never good enough.
抱歉有个屁用。
is a sourball.
他是个爱吐苦水的人。
is a person after my own heart.
他获得了我的欢心。
never mentioned the money to him.
我从未跟他提过钱的事。
's real sly and crafty.
他真是诡计多端。
you win,sometimes you lose.
胜败乃兵家常事。
this telephone dead?
这电话坏了吗?
is dead broke right now.
他现在穷死了。
't be fussy.
不要吹毛求疵。
't get fresh,or I'll tell your boss.
不要无理取闹,否则我告诉你的老板。
doesn't make sense to me.
对我毫无意思。
works on the air.
她从事广播工作。
said I'm upset?
谁说我生气了?
's not quite an adult.
他年幼无知。
better think it over and don't go off the deep
你最好要深加考虑,不要立即下结论。
't kid yourself.
勿自欺欺人。
't try to be smart.
不要这样神气。
't fight the problem.
别唱反调。
tried to double-cross me.
他想出卖我(欺骗)。
time you better not stick your nose in it.
这次你最好不要干预他人之事。
what else is new?
还有什么新鲜事?
that's how it's done!
原来如此!
are a screw ball.
你真是个怪人。
is hip.
他很帅。
did wrong,I take the blame for it.
我做错了,我该受罚。
ought to be spanked!
你该打屁股!
is an easy-going type of person,who gets with everyone.
汤姆平易近人,与谁都合得来。
is a happy-go-lucky type of man.
他是乐天派。
girl friend is pretty easy to look at.
你的女朋友非常漂亮。
tried to pass you the ball every which way.
我想尽方法把球传给你。
't get mad at me.
别生我的气。
's go fifty-fifty.
让我们平分(二一添做五)。
problem is really hard to figure out.
那个问题的确很难明了。
far so good.
到目前一切尚好。
't be such a snob.
别这样势利。
you like to have a snack?
你要不要吃点点心?
secretary will fix you up.
我的秘书会照顾你的。
our work is a fizzle.
我的全部工作都完蛋了。
are very pretty.
你真漂亮。
't try to snow me,I know how I look.
别挖苦我了,我知道我自己的长相。
is an easy girl.
她是一个一搭就上的女人。
is a Jack-of-all-trades.
他是个万事通。(但一窍不通)
tried to explain it to you.
我想跟你说个明白。
is tearing her hair out.
她气得要死。
can only afford to live in a flophouse.
我只能住便宜的旅馆。
has been flipping his lip for an hour.
他讲了一个小时的话。
flies off the handle at missing the train.
他没有赶上火车,非常生气。
,Yang has very beautiful gams.
杨小姐有一双美腿。
you reading smut?
你在看黄色小说吗?
's just a smal potato.
他只是个小人物。
's a big shot=VIP.
他是个大人物。
are no friend of mine.
你不够朋友。
I have your order,sir?
先生,请问要点什么菜?
honeymoon is over.
他们的蜜月期已过了。
are through.
他们吹了。
lives behind a mask.
她的为人很虚伪。
speaks with forked tongue.
她说话不老实。
got in bad among his friends.
他的人际关系不好。
't get me wrong,sir,I'm innocent!
不要误会我,我是无辜的!
do you think I am? A sitting duck?
你以为我是什么人?冤大头吗?
got the air from her.
我与她已一刀两断。
't do this to me.
不要这个样子对我。
't be cross with me.
不要和我争吵。
are going to get it.
你要挨打了。
are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛?
time I see you,I shall give you a black eye.
下次我看见你,我会打你一顿。
you give him a lift?
你能送他一程吗?
me a ring when you get home.
你到家后,给我一个电话。
is really a fox.
她真迷人。
don't buy your story.
我不听你的鬼话。
don't need a thing.
我什么都不要。
and let live!
和平共处吧!
's a pirated edition.
这是一本盗印版。
is my sidekick.
他是我密友。
't be a good fish like that.
别上他人的当。
you like to go for a spin with me?
你要不要跟我乘车兜风呢?
make me sick.
你真令我恶心。
is gold digger,if you have money everything right.
她是个淘金女郎,只要你有钱,一切都行。
is a good egg and will lend you some money.
他是个好人,会借钱给你。
'm sick and tired of you.
我对你厌恶透了。
学习网't you think he is good for nothing?
你不认为他是个废物吗?
's a good deal;I like it.
这是个好差事,我喜欢它。
back.
美钞。
did it on my own hook.
我全靠我自己。
'll take care of him.
让我来对付他。
don't want to talk to you any more.
我不想再跟你谈了。
'll happy to run.
我很乐意做。
credit,cash only!
现在交易,赊账免谈!
is a show-off.
她是个爱出风头的人。
's really a tomato.
她真是丰满迷人。
sales are final!
货物出售,概不退换!
are out of shape.
你的健康情况不太好。
is a sort of happy-go-lucky,never thinks of ob.
他是个游手好闲的人,从未想找工作做。
will set the world on fire someday.
你总有一天会成名的。
sweat on this job,we have three weeks to do
这个工作很简单,我们有三个星期时间来做。
girls nowadays it is no money,no honey.
现时代的女孩子,无金钱即无爱情。
I asked him to lend me his car for the he said,\"Nothing doing!I want to use it myself\".
我向他借车用一个下午时,他说“不行,我自己要
father is a square.
我父亲是个老古板。
you around.
再见。
makes sport of me.
她玩弄我。
is a bitch.
她是个贱女人。
'll pick up the phone.
我去接电话。
's a financial wizard.
他是个生财有道的人。
'll dock my pay.
他要扣我的薪水。
and my big mouth!
谁叫我自己多嘴!(自责语)
watch my money.
我不乱花钱。
's a con man.
他是个大骗子。
to get me killed?
想害死我吗?
's yours,for nothing.
免费送给你。
can eat a horse.
我快饿死了。
't let me disturb you.
不要让我耽误你的正事。
is a nighthawk.
她是个夜猫子。
room is at sixes and sevens.
我的房间乱七八糟。
's a general question.
这是一般性的问题。
a nice time!=Have a good time!
痛快地玩一下吧!(好好享受一番吧!)
's beyond me to spank him.
我舍不得打他。
kickback for me?
有回扣给我吗?
have my blessing.
我祝福你。
is very fashionable.
她很时髦。
is to our friendship.
这一杯祝我们友情永固。
me see you out.
我送你出去吧。
luck.
恶运(倒霉)。
.
一连串借口。(遁词,推三推四的)
off at the mouth.
说话太多了。
sweat.
很简单(别大惊小怪)。
to you!
你这傻瓜!
are off base,my friend!
朋友,你大错特错了!
maid.
老处女。
have to be on your toes about that matter.
关于那件事,你要机警。
answer is right on the ball.
你的答案完全对了。
old man wants to see you,you better get on the double.
老长官要见你,你赶快到这里来。
better half.
尊夫人。
give my regards to your better half.
请代我向尊夫人问好。
can't do that to me.
不能如此对待我。
'm your friend,you can't do that to me.
我是你的朋友,你不能如此对待我。
don't know half of it.
你懂得什么?
make it?
办得到吗?
make me tired!
烦死我啦!
dog.
忘恩负义。
collar job.
坐办公室的工作。
is the big idea?
这是什么意思?
's cooking?
阁下干哪一行?
are you driving at?I don't understand you.
你所说的是什么意思?我不了解。
under the bridge.
过去的事。
plan is still up in the air.
此计划尚未决定。
's the scapegoat.
他是代罪的羔羊。
can't please everyone.
你无法让人人都高兴。
need to thank me.
不必谢我。
would love to meet him.
你会喜欢跟他做朋友的。
light district.
红灯区。
some money for a rainy day.
存点钱以防万一。
man
上司
off
起飞
't try to take it out on me.
别拿我来出气。
day we shall take him for a ride.
有一天我会杀掉他。
it will turn out all right.
沉住气,一切事情都会有结果的。
a look.
瞧一瞧。
a peek at.
大概看一看。
.
留平头。
。
情人,爱人。
'll put him on the spot.
我会逼得他走投无路。
head.
自大自尊。
walker(harlot)
妓女
show girl.
演脱衣舞的女郎。
a mess you have made!
给你搞得一团糟!
answer is zero.
白费心机。
owe you a faror.
我欠你的人情。
your hands off me!
别碰我!
have my hands full right now.
我现在很忙。
.
新闻人物。
date
重要约会
girl=telephone operator.
接线生。
party
女人的聚会
pecked
怕老婆的
自命不凡的
.
重点。
up your end.
做你自己份内的工作。
opera.
西部武打片。
news.
重要消息。
air.
夸张。
head.
动肝火。
potato.
困难问题。
can't stand if any longer.
我不能再忍受。
'll buy that.
我同意。
'll go along with that.
我同意。
'll go for that.
我愿意。
'll take care of you later.
等会我来揍你。
for a fight.
找人打架。
's beyond me.
我不明白。
's your baby=It's all yours.
你的事,你来办。
of all trades.
多才多艺者。
is a punk.
他是个地痞流氓。
too far.
欺人太甚。
over.
靠边停下来。
is a nut.
她是个十三点。
'm crazy about her.
我很爱她。
out of my way.
别挡我的路。
can I do for you?
我能为你效劳吗?
my word for it.
你要相信我的话。
is a wolf.
他是个色狼。
.
自命不凡。(目空一切的)
hooky.
逃学。
't play games with me.
别跟我耍花样。
.
漂亮的女人。(海报女郎)
are really picky.
你真挑剔。
who is here.
看谁来了。
better half.
我的贤内助。
'm always taking without giving.
我总是在占你的便宜。
'm trying to make ends meet.
我设法量入为出。(收支平衡)
don't deserve your friendship.
我不够资格做你的朋友。
'm busy on another line.
我正在接另一个电话。
as I thought.
果然不出我所料。
I say something wrong?
我说错了什么?
always like happy endings.
我总希望好聚好散。
's a phoney.
他是个冒牌货。
is everybody picking on me?
为什么每个人都找我的麻烦?
is a hen-pecked husband.
他怕太太。
'll be waiting for you .
我会等候你的。
didn't mean to hurt you.
我不是有意伤害你的。
suggest you take cover.
我建议你还是躲一下吧。
want you to mean it.
我要你说出真心话。
have nothing to worry about.
我没有什么好挂虑的。
want to have a word with you.
我有话给你说。
't be out late.
不要太晚回来。
have you been?
你近来都好吗?
time no see.
好久不见。
don't waste any time.
你别浪费时间了。
is warm and lovely.
她热情可爱。
do you play hooky?
你为何要逃课?
we charge it?
我们可以赊账吗?
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容