Do you want to build a snowman? Come on let's go and play
想不想玩堆雪人呢 快出来 我们一起玩
I never see you anymore Come out the door,
好久没见到你了 快从门里出来
It's like you've gone away We used to be best buddies
就好像你已离开 我们曾经是那么要好
And now we're not I wish you would tell me why
现在却变了 真希望你能告诉我原因
Do you want to build a snowman?
想不想玩堆雪人呢
It doesn't have to be a Snowman
不玩堆雪人也可以哦
Elsa: Go away, Anna Anna: Okay, bye
快走开 安娜 好吧 拜拜
Do you want to build a snowman
想不想玩堆雪人呢
Or ride our bike around the halls?
或者在大厅里骑自行车
I think some company is overdue
已经很久都没人陪我一起玩
I've started talking to The pictures on the walls
我已经开始和墙上的画说话了
(Hang in there, Joan! )
It gets a little lonely, All these empty rooms,
所有房间都空着 我感到有点孤独
Just watching the hours tick by
只能看着时钟的指针来回摆动
(Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock)
Anna: (knocks) Elsa?
Please I know you're in there,
求求你 我知道你在里面
People are asking where you've been,
大家都在问你去了哪里
They say \"have courage\"; And I'm trying to,
他们叫我鼓起勇气 我也在努力
I'm right out here for you Just let me in
我来这里找你 请让我进去
We only have each other It's just you and me
如今我们只剩下彼此 只有我和你
What are we gonna do?
我们该何去何从
Do you want to build a snowman? (sniff)
想不想玩堆雪人呢
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容